Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Last Minute Father's Day Gifts



1. Graphic tee. I mean, who doesn't love a good graphic tee?!? And Target has some of my favs!

2. The classic 'DAD' picture. Pictures of your sweet littles never gets old. Ever.

3. Bluetooth speaker. I feel as though this item is on everyones lists this year. I did some research and found the Altec Lansing speakers to be my favorite. Not only is the sound quality uh-mazing, but they are waterproof, sandproof....the label even says "everything proof," perfect for my Mr! And at $39.99 it's perfect for my price range!

4. Chatbooks. It's a bit too late to order one to have for Father's Day but I'm sure you could have one arrive shortly after. I just love the concept! They are great books to have and to give as gifts!  

5. Handmade graphic tee. If there's anything better than a graphic tee, it's a handmade one! Click here for the Pinterest link.

No comments:

Post a Comment